We care about your boat as much as you do. That’s why we’re on hand to offer our boatcare services to customers from all of our south-coast marinas: Deacons, East Cowes, Haslar, Portland and Weymouth.
Our team of boatbuilders, engineers and finishers are supported by our sister marine engineering business, Marine Power. We provide a one-stop shop for all boat repair and maintenance tasks; from showers and keel maintenance, to rigging and thrusters.
Let our experienced engineers and boatbuilders take the faff out of boat ownership - one call and we'll sort it all.
Our team can visit your boat in the marina for work including engine servicing, winch and windlass replacement, gel and GRP repairs, interior finishing and deck hardware. We can help you with onboard tasks large and small, right through to a full refit. Recent work includes:
- Hull - antifouling, epoxy treatment, topsides polish, topsides respray, replacement seacocks, GRP repairs.
- Keel and rudder - rudder rebuild, keel removal, keel bolt inspection, keel bolt replacement, keel matrix repair.
- Propulsion - inboard and outboard engine servicing, engine installation, bow thruster installation, propellers and stern gear.
- Deck - replacement windows and hatches, winch and windlass service and installation, rigging, handrails and pulpits, stainless work, anchor systems, covers and sails.
- Interior - electrical systems, new showers, fresh water tanks, sea toilets, interior woodwork, navigation, electronics and interior furnishings.
We can lift, store and launch motorboats (up to 10m) at our powerboat centre. Larger boats can be accommodated ashore at both Deacons and Portland Marina, where we can also handle more complex work like keel removal and Coppercoat application. Lift and storage services at Haslar are booked through the marina office.