We like to be open and straightforward with all of our customers and marina users, but all businesses have to have some small print and policies.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
- Terms & Conditions - the legal stuff
- Fair berthing policy - what different contracts mean, and how to chose the right contract to suit you
Your health and safety
Recommendations and requirements for keeping everyone safe on our sites. If in doubt, ask one of our team for advice.
- Yard guidelines for our boatyards
- Dry stack guidelines for Portland dry stack
- Health and safety guidelines
Accommodation onboard boats
To keep all of our berth holders and marina users happy and safe, we allow overnight rental accommodation on boats under limited conditions only. See our full Terms & Conditions for details.
For contractors and anyone working on boats
Information for anyone working in our marinas or boat yards on boats other than their own, whether or not for payment. To keep all of our customers and staff safe, we require all contractors to sign-in with the marina office before starting work. All contractors should have a signed contractor permit and have provided a copy of their insurance certificates to the marina office.