As we continue to see an easing of restrictions across the UK, the following tips will help ensure that you practise safe rafting with other boats:
- Use the VHF or telephone for communicating
- Make sure you wear gloves while rafting
- Make sure you sanitise your cleats
- Keep a bucket of mooring lines in saltwater to help sanitise the lines
- Try to arrange a “you stand back, I come forward” approach with other vessels
Our teams will also be on hand to help and offer safe rafting advice, so if you have any concerns, just ask!