We’ve teamed up with the good people at Towergate Insurance to help you get the cover that is right for your boat. As part of our berth holder community, you will receive an enhanced range of features and benefits when taking out a policy with Towergate, designed to give you peace of mind, whether you are on the water or planning your next adventure.
To speak to one of Towergate’s friendly advisors call 0344 980 8243 and receive a 20% discount* for being a boatfolk berth holder.
As a boatfolk berth holder you will receive the below benefits when taking out platinum cover with Towergate Insurance:
- No claims excess to pay if you need to make a claim in one of our marinas
- No claims bonus protection (minimum of 5 years no claims)
- Free tender insurance up to £2000 (outboard £1000) – Excluding theft, where an outboard motor lock is not properly in use.
- Loss of keys cover up to £500 per claim (max £2000/year)
- Cover for misfuelling up to £500 per claim (max £2000/year)
- Cover for berthing fees following loss or damage to your boat up to £5000 (excluding costs recouped by boatfolk)
- Up to £1500 repatriation
Full details of the features, benefits and exclusions of the policy can be found in the policy wording (available online).
*20% discount will be applied to the premium, before Insurance Premium Tax and Customer Service Charge. Minimum premium of £125 for jet ski, £100 for RIB and £75 for all other craft is applicable. The discount is not applicable on dinghies. Discount is only valid for Boatfolk berth holders. Discount is subject to underwriting acceptance. Available to UK residents only.
Boatfolk Marinas Ltd is an Introducer of Towergate Insurance. Towergate Insurance is a trading name of Towergate Underwriting Group limited. Registered in England Company No. 4043759 Registered Office: 2 Minster Court, Mincing Lane, London EC3R 7PD. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. This can be checked on the FCA’s register by checking the FCA website at www.fca.org.uk/register or by contacting them on 0800 111 6768.